Our client is a production agency based in London that has established itself as a trusted supplier to some of the largest
film studios around the world specialising in the adaptation and localisation of theatrical campaigns
across all media in multiple territories. They have a great opportunity for a Digital Project Manager.
* Day-to-day working across social, rich media displays and VOD platforms. Each project provides a new challenge to
create, localise and manage assets from conception to rollout.
* Managing multiple projects, work well under pressure, and willing to adapt to an ever-changing digital landscape.
* CSM experience is key as it will be part of your day to day whilst liaising with clients, interpreting feedback, ensuring deadlines are met as well as outstanding communication and organisational skills.
* Outstanding knowledge of digital display is a must for this role covering: Standard banner toolkits,
Rich Media Banner Toolkits, social media formats, website development and design.
* A comprehensive understanding of digital campaigns, encompassing everything from standard to
* Experience running online campaigns from initial briefs to final live dates and delivery.
* Experience managing client expectations, liaising with relevant studio members to provide a well
thought out response.
* Experience with Ad Operations and working with ad-serving platforms like DoubleClick studio.
* Experience working on Social Marketing campaigns with a good understanding of social
platforms - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
* Comfortable liaising with stakeholders of all levels with the ability of managing expectations.
* Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines keeping a positive can do attitude.
* Ability to prioritise time limited tasks vs tasks which have a later deadline.
* Great eye for detail and quality control during the internal and external approval processes.
* High standard of organisation whilst collating information, briefing, tracking projects & workloads.
* Experience meeting briefs, interpreting publisher specifications, limitations, scope and objectives.
* Being approachable, helpful, good communication skills, organised, confident decision maker and
* Experience creating budgets and ensuring campaigns maintain to agreed budget.
* Work independently and as part of a team, ensuring studio have work to be getting on with.
* Willingness to work with other departments when required.
* Experience organising and pitching work for new and existing clients.
* Comfortable creating SOW documents.
* Ability to lead a team of digital designers, providing exceptional attention to detail and a clearly
* Comfortable running stakeholder meetings, highlighting concerns, limitations as well as being
able to reassure clients on their deadlines.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.