Our Client, a Nottinghamshire-based company is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their team.
This role will be flexi remote but must be able to go onsite some days.
Project Management of the design, production and delivery of digital learning and software projects for global blue-chip clients, requiring experience with web/software project processes and an interest in learning, communications and IT.
- Use of project coordination and management skills to manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity including; digital learning, animations and software developments.
- Effective communication and collaboration with clients and our internal team.
- Management of project budgets and delivery plans.
- Leading projects to ensure clients and internal teams feel they are in safe hands.
- Driving the delivery of quality, creativity and innovation on your projects.
- Experience managing multiple projects for corporate customers.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile Project Management methodologies in a digital/tech industry (software, website, digital media development etc.)
- A passion for modern digital learning and software technology.
- Experience engaging with and coordinating technical and design project teams
- Project management to deliver plans with confidence and clarity and run client meetings
- Proven record of managing the end to end project cycle - including budgets
- Accomplished and adaptable written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective people skills, to build relationships internally and externally.
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment and a team player.
- Attention to detail and a focus on quality
- The ability to work independently and proactively, including remotely.
- Evidence of supporting the creation of commercial proposals
- Previous experience in learning and development
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.