Our client is an established digital agency. They have a fantastic new opportunity for a up and coming Digital Project Manager. They are looking for people who are interested in learning new skills and the opportunity to progress within a thriving company.
This is a new role to join their existing team, you must be able to handle multiple projects and have a few yrs of demonstrable experience. Their offices are based in Berkshire and there are superb transport links - trains to London take 25 mins from almost outside the door and the M4, M40 & M25 are all within very close vicinity.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Digital Project Manager will have responsibility for the lifecycle of multiple client projects from successful initiation to site launch and beyond including client relationships, project timelines, last minute changes and launches.
In this role, you will:
- Provide end to end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Thorough knowledge of Digital Project Management with proven experience in a web development environment, delivering a range of multiple digital projects within timeline and budget
- Worked in an Agile Software development environment
- Excellent working knowledge of web technologies, with a background of building websites
- Experience of writing functional & technical specifications as well as extensive experience of creating detailed sitemaps and wireframes
- Experience in managing client expectations
- Produce project plans; manage workload and keep production on-track
- Good analytical and super organisational skills.
- Self-motivated and client focused with lots of initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are particularly important
- The ability to think on your feet, to be creative and talk about a wide variety of complex issues
- Ability to self-manage day to day priorities
- Prince 2 (desirable)
Please send CV, stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.