Our client is looking for a Digital Production Executive who will explore and implement ways to engage audiences with their editorial content, which spans environmental investing, business operations, and a plethora of other topics to do with the UK and European investment management industry.
Ideally, you will be from a journalist or marketing background, have an understanding of how to create our journalism through the digital medium and have good data analysis skills.
You will have gained valuable experience in CMS, SEO and be conversant with social media, and are perhaps now looking to put that knowledge into practice, helping to increase its audience and boost website engagement.
The role will include, but not be restricted to, the following:
* Using data to target and tailor content for key audiences.
* Uploading a portion of the content written by the Editorial team and exploring digital methods so this content reaches the widest audience and increases engagement with their website.
* Increasing the visual appeal of editorial content on our website and ensuring readability. This means you will need a keen eye for detail and an appreciation for layout. Have, or develop, the confidence to repurpose print content for digital.
* SEO treatment for content.
* Use data analysis to collaborate with your editorial colleagues to build online features, video and webinar content that are likely to increase engagement with our website and events.
* Homepage management support: Must need a sharp eye for detail to help ensure the best presentation of our top items across various platforms.
* Social media: Help manage social media channels by promoting editorial content and in-house events.
* Analytics: Contribute to web analytics research in order to test and maximise all the above objectives.
Specific responsibilities and requirements
The role requires the job holder to:
* Understand the business propositions and the business operations.
* Have or commit to having a basic understanding of investments and the financial markets.
* Ensure at all times appropriate conduct internally and externally is maintained.
* Have solid communication, interpersonal, and organisation skills with time management being of key importance
* Be enthusiastic and willing to take on a variety of tasks.
* Be able to use initiative and work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
* Be proficient in Microsoft Word and develop an understanding of other packages as required.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.