Digital Producer #Creative #Digital #Lux #Fashion needed ASAP. On-site, London, 5 days per week. Dream brand with an in-house agency vibe!
- Keen eye for detail within a creative production environment, to deliver varied selection of ad-hoc tasks.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Multimedia Team to support with planning and delivering all creative campaigns in the digital production environment.
- Ability to prioritise and schedule in a fast paced studio environment.
- Ability to guide and steer away from project bottlenecks.
- Champion processes and identify new opportunities for improvements
- Well organised and exemplary communication skills.
- Monitor project expenditure to ensure we are on track.
- Be a point of contact for any project related issues by identifying and addressing challenges, risk and opportunity.
- Preparing and managing timelines on digital creative projects.
- Lead and nurture business relationships within Multimedia.
- Supporting with suppliers and 3rd parties to negotiate working practices.
- Manage multiple creative tasks/ projects at any given time.
- Create project plans and timelines.
- Author of Documents (Google Docs) and ability to update on a regular basis.
250 to 300 per day.
To be considered, you must be a digital producer, ideally have an e-commerce background and have now specialised within production for digital creative.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.