Our client specialises in the hospitality sector and leaders in their field. They are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their marketing team. Their offices are based in central London and they are working a flexi remote system.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be working across all brands, managing all digital channels and websites to maximise customer engagement and retention whilst creating the optimal online customer experience. The ideal candidate will be passionate about all things digital and have a proven track record of executing integrated campaigns. You must thrive working in a very fast paced environment with a work ethic of going above and beyond expectations.
- Management of digital channels to grow our brands' online presence and maximise both booking and gifting conversions
- Own and implement test and learn strategy across all channels and campaigns to deliver against digital strategy, improve ROI and online engagement
- Website optimisation, working closely with content team to ensure best practice is implemented and adhered to
- Management of our digital and web agencies to monitor performance of all campaigns, ensuring new projects are progressing and all audiences are refreshed for optimal targeting
- Production of weekly and monthly performance reports against digital KPIs with key insight and recommendations
- Work closely with Social Media Managers to create synergy between both paid and organic content
- Work closely with guest services team to ensure that customer journeys and website messaging are aligned, continuously improving with customer feedback and test learnings
- Assist the Senior CRM Manager to support on data acquisition, retention and enrichment strategies whilst ensuring data is at the forefront of all campaigns
- Promote a digital culture by sharing industry trends, performance and data insights with relevant stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 years digital experience within a retail/ecommerce/hospitality environment
- CMS experience ideally Wordpress and/or Umbraco is essential
- Experience working with apps is essential
- Best practice across paid search, paid social and seo
- Excellent verbal, written communication and proof-reading skills
- Aware of key digital trends, legislative and regulatory changes
- Reporting on web and digital metrics
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Highly numerate, you enjoy working with numbers and have strong excel knowledge
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.