Digital Marketing Manager to join a financial wellbeing company in London.
Maternity cover starting 1st week of Jan for 6 months
Our client is looking for a talented marketing a-player to manage the delivery of content and digital strategy.
You will play a key role in owning the core messaging and ensuring its reflected across a variety of different mediums.
You will also be ensuring the website and social media channels are performing to targets and message is reflected consistently across the digital channels.
The ideal candidate will be up for the next big challenge and to make an impact and play a critical role in global growth.
You will focus on increasing social media following, online presence and sales qualified leads.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own and develop our core messaging and content strategy.
- Deliver the content and digital strategy plan.
- Copywrite and assign content production tasks to team members.
- Manage web/social optimisation with our digital agency and freelancers (organic and paid).
- Optimise website and landing pages to increase conversions
- Work with Global Marketing Manager and agencies - to manage growth digital activities:
Google Analytics, Adwords, PPC campaigns.
- Review content to be published and ensuring it meets all quality control checks.
- Produce branded content for media outlets.
- Analyse content reach, performance and prepare reports.
- Work with Global Marketing Manager, conceive and execute on a wide range of content
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data.
- An experienced professional with a strong background in digital and content marketing
- Increasing social media following across Twitter and Linkedin
- Driving inbounds and growth across multiple platforms (social and Google)
- Working with creatives and creating snappy eye-catching campaign assets
- Exceptional copywriting in all long and short form mediums
- Analyse and present content, social, email and landing page performance
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders to generate content
- Passionate about setting goals and driving through to tangible results.
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.