Our client is a leading global retail technology supplier who works with a diverse range of industries including data centres, renewables, mining, infrastructure and rail. Their brand voice underlines their reputation for technical excellence and a customer-centric approach.
They are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager (UK) to join their marketing team. The role reports directly to the Head of Marketing. This is a key role in a fast-paced, growing department. They will consider a contract also.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of online marketing campaigns (SEO, LinkedIn, Twitter, PPC, Instagram) to deliver continuous optimisation & growth.
- Writing SEO friendly, grammatically perfect content - both technical and creative - across all formats to improve the companies organic reach, to include product pages, blogs, whitepapers, infographics and insight reports.
- Creative social media content creation where needed, reviewing, amending and approving this content
- Develop and implement strategic campaigns: use various social media channels to increase brand awareness and align with brand objectives.
- Curating relevant content to position the business in the technical world
- Defining and owning the brand message and tone of voice
- Reporting on efficacy of content and campaigns produced for UK markets
- Working with language specialists to adapt content and campaigns to international audiences, supporting delivery and reporting
- At least four yrs industry experience ideally gained through agency or brand
- Excellent communication and English language copywriting skills for a technical B2B audience
- Strong understanding of content marketing principles and social platforms with proven track of managing different social media channels
- A good understanding of PPC and social media advertising
- Ability to create innovative content across mediums, including where appropriate the graphic layout
- Hands-on in delivery, accurate and driven for a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in using a wide variety of digital and social tools (AdWords, Keyword planner, Social listening, etc) and proper usage of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, etc)
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Creative, diplomatic, calm under pressure
- A self-starter with a genuine interest in learning (quickly) about the technical nature of the products
- Key skills: Digital Marketing, Copywriting, Project Management, Design, Fluent English speaker
Please send your latest CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.