Our client is a leading high street retailer currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their busy marketing team. You will manage their digital performance marketing strategy and help to enhance their brand reach and awareness. This is a key role within the Digital Team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Managing the day to day relationship with the external PPC agency ensuring best practice is upheld across both Search and Shopping campaigns.
- Interpreting and manipulating data across various analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Search Ads 360) and delivering actionable insights.
- Reporting on channel performance on a regular & ad hoc basis and providing updates to internal stakeholders in a digestible format.
- Liaising with other teams within the Digital department to ensure optimal channel performance.
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager with the development of an innovative strategy across Paid Search.
- Keeping ahead of industry trends and how they might impact the brand search strategy.
- Promote the benefits and importance of both Paid Search to other departments within the business
- Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
- Proactive with driving own development.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Day to day management of the agency
- Ensuring creative is up to date and aligned with the promotion calendar
- Ensuring KPIs and objectives for communicated to the agencies
Key Experience, Skills & Abilities
- Passion for retail/lifestyle/fashion brands and strong customer knowledge.
- The ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change.
- Strong experience in setting clear departmental targets and goals.
- Minimum 2yrs relevant Search experience (agency or in-house)
- Experience of working on an e-commerce website in a competitive consumer/retail vertical
- A detailed technical knowledge of PPC - across both Search and shopping campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge of paid search optimisation and marketing techniques
- Experience working with key analytic tools; Google Adas, Google Analytics, Google Merchant Centre
- Excellent communication skills with good written and spoken English
- Passionate and knowledgeable about search marketing
- Confident to work with people across all levels of the business and liaise with external contacts
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, self-motivated with lots of initiative and innovative, ground breaking ideas
Please send latest CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.