Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant with a passion for digital marketing to join their marketing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant to play an important role in supporting the implementation of global and multilingual digital marketing campaigns in the B2B manufacturing industry, including e-marketing, website development, SEO, SEM, social media, lead generation and data management.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Plan and develop in the implementation of a multilingual global digital marketing strategy.
- Help to develop and execute an efficient social media marketing strategy across social network platforms.
- Assist with maintaining SEM campaigns.
- Assist with search engine optimisation to increase organic visibility and targeted traffic.
- Report on key web statistics.
- Assist in deploying, monitoring and improving e-marketing campaigns.
- CRM database management.
Experience, qualifications and skills required:
- Experience working with e-marketing, CRM, SEO, SEM and CMS.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Have a good understanding of social media.
- Meeting deadlines.
- B2B marketing and digital marketing experience is desirable.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.