We are on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Analyst with 1-2yrs experience. Our client is a fashion and lifestyle company with brands that produce vegan, ethically-made clothing and lifestyle products that also give back to amazing causes.
- Responsible for designing, planning, managing and executing paid social (Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and PPC (Google and Microsoft) marketing campaigns across multiple brands
- Monitor and optimise campaign performance, including pacing, budgets, targeting and creative
- Work alongside colleagues from Creative and Brand teams to develop and test new creative assets
- Identify new opportunities for growth across paid social and PPC channels
- Define end-to-end processes for campaign planning, execution and performance monitoring
- Regularly meet with leadership team to report on digital marketing KPIs
What you will bring…
- A desire to be be the best at what you do
- A strong foundational knowledge of the main paid social (Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest) and PPC (Google / Microsoft) advertising platforms
- A thirst for knowledge and a commitment to be always learning
- Great problem solving skills
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.