- To optimise product presentation and conversion by ensuring that all products are strategically merchandised, classified and correctly linked
- To set up all web applicable products prior to launch, ensuring all images and information are accurate
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, working closely with the Digital Content Coordinator and Studio team to maintain an effective workflow.
- To work closely with Buying and Merchandising teams to understand the seasonal buy, key investments and new product launches
- To share performance updates for designated on-site areas and report weekly on KPI's
- Maintain the quality of the site by carrying out regular site checks, identifying bugs, raising tickets and monitoring progress
- To brief content for Category pages and make considered product recommendations for Homepage and Emails
- Assist with maintaining the newly introduced PIM.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
- Experience of working within a Digital team.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Analytically minded with a trading mentality (experience using Google analytics advantageous)
- To be commercially aware, with an understanding of competitors, current trends and promotional activity
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in using Microsoft excel, CMS and experience using a PIM is desirable.
- A confident self-starter who will demonstrate enthusiasm and initiative by contributing ideas and being bold in their thinking.
- Highly organised individual with the ability to multi task.
- A team player who is able to adapt to change swiftly and pro-actively.
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- A genuine interest in working in the Digital space, keeping afloat of competitor activity and industry trends.
Flexibility & Adaptability
- To respond positively to change (within the role, department, business, etc.) and demonstrate an ability to reprioritise tasks, with a focus on achieving the best results
- To remain open to new ideas, methods and approaches, applying these to the benefit of the business in all cases
- To take on new tasks and responsibilities as required (covering colleagues' workloads, etc.)
- To remain open to new procedures, organisational structures and technology, working to realise the business benefit at all times
- To demonstrate an ability to see potential obstacles as opportunities for personal or professional development
- To effectively handle multiple demands and shifting priorities, always working to ensure deadlines are met and standards maintained
- To maintain personal motivation and focus when under pressure
- To effectively manage own time and priorities
- To remain calm, professional and focused, acting as a role model in difficult situations
- To demonstrate initiative, decisiveness and effective problem solving skills
- To act with integrity at all times, communicating honestly, directly and constructively with all internal and external partners
- To demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for and commitment to the business at all times
- To demonstrate an interest in the company's objectives and performance at all times
- To support the business strategy through effective team working, both with immediate colleagues and other areas of the business
- To make suggestions to improve business processes, using best practice and ideas from competitor activity and industry norms
- To be loyal to the company and its principals, acting with best interest of the business in mind at all times
- To proactively acquire a good understanding of how the different parts of the organisation work together, and where appropriate, to use this knowledge to constructively challenge and improve own and departmental performance.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.