Digital Display Marketing Manager to join a leading online luxury fashion retailer.
Here is a breakdown of what you'll be doing:
- Leading the Display Marketing proposition for Performance Marketing, Brand Campaigns and Co-op Campaigns.
- Leading Display Marketing on performance focused campaigns and support in strategic development and implementation of Global Brand Display advertising campaigns.
- Manage day to day communication, monitoring and optimisation of media budgets.
- Define global KPI frameworks and measurement plans for all Brand and Performance activations based on multiple data sources and historical performance.
- Support and lead the existing retargeting strategy to push conversion.
- Build strong relationships with regional marketing teams to localise channel approach based on day to day market observations.
- Build strong relationships with internal creative team to ensure all media content follows best practices.
- Experience working in a large/corporate setting, developing and executing digital marketing strategies across multiple platforms, including DV360, working with publisher networks on managed service or through DSP's.
- Strong understanding of performance marketing and analytics with a keen aptitude towards Display, video formats and buying programmatically.
- Ability to deliver on KPIs/targets.
- Good analytical skills (proficiency in Excel and GA knowledge)
- Adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task/manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ready to learn, grow and adapt in a fast-paced environment
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.