Digital Designer to join a leading creative agency for hospitality in London.
Specialising in branding, website development and digital marketing for hospitality clients worldwide.
You will be responsible for;
- Helping spearhead the creative on all websites and digital output
- Conceptual thinking informing an ideas-led approach
- Informing UI & UX decisions on all new websites
- Driving simplicity and genuine usability in all work
- Create inspiring design ideas and execute across a range of digital channels (Website, Apps and
- Taking creative responsibility for projects from initial brief through to finished product
- Responding productively to changing deadlines and priorities
- Agency experience
- You should be adaptable, able to both lead, support and execute projects
on time and to the highest standards
- You should be varied in your creative approach, constantly exploring new ideas and striving to seek the best possible outcome
- Able to lead client-facing presentations
- Able to provide excellent design and creative expertise in line with the brief
* Adobe CC
* Motion design experience and how to apply to websites and digital campaign work
* Knowledge of AR creative using either Spark or Adobe Aero.
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.