My client is a growth marketing agency in London
Digital Designer who is digitally savvy and who can work across digital mediums, including branding, email, websites, landing pages, paid social and content
You'll work to a brief agreed with client, or account manager and will develop creative ideas.
The work demands creative flair, the ability to bring complex narrative concepts and information to life visually in a simple way, up-to-date knowledge of industry tools and trends, and a professional approach to time, budgets and deadlines.
- Managing more than one deign brief
- Working with a range of tools and software packages including Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Cloud and email builders BeePro and Litmus.
- Web and landing page design
- Responsive email design
- Design development and branding
- Layout design for online content downloads using InDesign
- Managing deadlines
- Present finalised ideas and creative concepts to clients
- Agency experience
- An awareness of development techniques (e.g. jQuery, HTML5, CSS etc) and responsive design
- UX/UI experience
- Have a strong understanding of design trends
- Experience presenting creative work to clients
- HTML and CSS Knowledge
- Experience with video editing and animation
- Knowledge of digital growth marketing principles
- Experience within high-growth environment
Please apply for a detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.