DIGITAL DESIGNER (Rich Media)
Keywords: (Rich Media, Campaigns, Creative, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Location - London
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000
A talented and experienced Digital Designer is required by one of the world's leading premium fashion and lifestyle retail companies.
They are now looking for a talented Digital Designer to join the Creative team to work alongside the Marketing, Design and Editorial Teams to create online advertising creative. They need an individual who is highly creative with the ability to take projects from the initial concept stages through to completion.
Ideal candidates might come from an agency environment designing Rich Media advertising campaigns for renowned global brands.
- To creatively develop the highest standard of online advertising in an innovative way across top fashion and lifestyle sites globally
- Work collaboratively across Production, Creative and Marketing functions to ensure delivery of assets is timely and work is of the highest quality
- Partner with in-house teams to test and resolve any build issues will also be required
- A creative and keen eye for detail is necessary to ensure all work is visually appealing,
- Work within brand guidelines and brief specifications, whilst challenging existing campaigns and ensuring the creative brand is ever evolving
- Conceptualise, design and build of each campaign, you will be responsible for the end to end online advertising creative process.
- Work with media serving platforms including FlashTalking and DoubleClick
- Knowledge of Flash, Rich Media, AS3 and HTML 5
- Extensive marketing campaign experience
- A flair for design and creativity, and the ability to challenge teams to create the best content in-line with brand guidelines and creative strategy
- A passion for emerging technologies
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good knowledge of Media Encoder and video compression techniques
- Experience with main ad-serving platforms (Flash Talking, DoubleClick) a bonus
- Experience of working with an in-house Creative Production team
- Strong problem solving skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and a fast-paced business
- A sense of humour and passion
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.