Freelance Digital Designer #Lifestyle #Brand #Freelance #London Start ASAP, on-site in London, 5 days per week. On-going until my client finds a perm digital designer.
An award-winning international lifestyle brand situated close to the Southbank in central London
This is an important role as part of the New Product Development team and reports directly to the Head of 2D Creative.
The successful candidate must be hands-on creative with the ability to see a brief through from initial concept to final artwork and eager to push the brand forward with industry-leading design. They will be a highly creative thinker who is confident developing integrated campaign ideas and delivering them across multiple digital platforms.
They should have solid experience in responsive website design and the creation of all types of digital marketing assets for e-marketing and social media.
Working closely with our e-commerce marketing team, they will design and update our website; experience of UX and UI design would be a distinct advantage. In addition, they would design and build emails for weekly marketing campaign, helping to manage the copywriting of content to ensure accuracy and brand alignment. An excellent command of English is therefore also essential.
* Create industry-leading digital design that raises the brand profile, engages with consumers and clearly communicates the product USP
* Produce highly finished concepts/final digital assets for integrated campaigns, either by creating new graphics and imagery or the retouching of existing assets
* Design and execute all graphic updates to website, using a Magento-based platform, including creating any new digital assets and preparing all product imagery for upload, e.g. resizing and resaving imagery in the correct format, uploading to ftp site etc.
* Design and build all e-commerce marketing emails in line with the marketing campaign calendar
* When required, undertake art direction on photo shoots for digital imagery and carry out high quality retouching of images
* In conjunction with Art Director, help update and manage all images on digital asset platform
* Provide support as part of the 2D team in the design and artwork of sales presenters, seasonal product catalogues, exhibition graphics, in-store merchandisers and promotional materials
* Stay on top of latest innovations and changes in digital design
* Apple Mac platform exp
* A high level of competency in the lastest Adobe Creative Suite is essential, in particular using Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
* A high level of competence in Microsoft Office software - PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.
* Some coding experience a distinct advantage
Key experience and skill requirements:
* A higher level qualification in Graphic Design or similar creative discipline
* Must have experience in a similar creative environment
* Experience of creating digital assets for a similar product-led/lifestyle brand
* A highly organised personality and ability to manage multiple projects at once
* Ability to deliver high quality results, at times under pressure
* A consumer-focused approach to design
* Exceptional conceptual and executional abilities
200 per day.
MW level to SNR.
Please email me your CV and folio ASAP.
You must be able to work on-site 5 days per week, start asap and work ongoing with no set end date.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.