KEYWORDS (Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, Ecommerce, Homepage, Emails, Banners, Microsites, Landing Pages, Responsive Design)
SALARY - £25k - £30k
LOCATION - London
An experienced Digital Designer is required to join successful team of creatives within a world-renowned brand to work in the London headquarters.
As a Digital Designer, your responsibilities will include the creation and delivery of a range of cross-platform digital work. From responsive sites and emails to banners, and microsites.
- Assist with design and creation of responsive weekly emails, homepages and banners that are on brand
- Assist with the look and layout of responsive landing pages for the website
- Produce products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
- Assist with presenting design proposals that match the given brief and re-work where needed
- Propose and explore better ways of working that increase efficiency within the team
- Support internal colleagues to ensure all internal deadlines are met - working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- As required attending photo-shoots and provide feedback
- Continually work on improving the look and feel of the brand's website, emails and banners and keep up-to-date with latest technologies, and social media trends
- Assist with brainstorming concepts for new campaigns
- Adobe Creative Suite, mainly Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Experience of designing responsive emails, landing pages and banners
- Strong visual design skills, particularly around how good visual design coheres with interaction and usability.
- High degree of attention to detail
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Confidence, to present and explain ideas to colleagues
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.