DIGITAL DESIGNER (Art Direction, Retail, Ecommerce)
Keywords (Conceptual, Product, Lifestyle, Responsive, e-marketing, Social Media, Art Directing Photoshoots, Innovate)
Location - London
Salary - £28,000 - £32,000
A Digital Designer with Retail Ecommerce experience is required by a design-led, award winning and worldwide brand known for producing some of the most stylish and technically innovative products available.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, hands-on creative with the ability to see a brief through from initial concept to final artwork and eager to push the brand forward with industry-leading design.
You will need to be a highly creative thinker who is confident developing integrated campaign ideas and delivering them across multiple digital platforms and have solid experience in responsive website design and the creation of all types of digital marketing assets for e-marketing and social media.
Working closely with the e-commerce marketing team, you will design and update their website using a Magento-based platform, so experience of UX and UI design would be a distinct advantage. In addition, they would design and build emails for weekly marketing campaigns, helping to manage the copywriting of content to ensure accuracy and brand alignment.
The role requires a highly organised individual who is able to work to critical paths, manage multiple projects at once and deliver work on budget to set deadlines.
- Create industry-leading digital design that raises the brand profile, engages with consumers and clearly communicates the product USP
- Produce highly finished concepts/final digital assets for integrated campaigns, either by creating new graphics and imagery or the retouching of existing assets
- Design and execute all graphic updates to the website, including creating any new digital assets and preparing all product imagery for upload, e.g. resizing and resaving imagery in the correct format, uploading to ftp site etc.
- Design and build all e-commerce marketing emails in-line with marketing campaign calendar
- When required, undertake art direction on photo shoots for digital imagery and carry out high quality retouching of images
- In conjunction with their Art Director, help update and manage all images
- Provide additional support as part of the 2D team in the design and artwork of sales presenters, seasonal product catalogues, exhibition graphics, in-store merchandisers and promotional materials
- Stay on top of latest innovations and changes in digital design - propose new ideas, help improve practice, investigate and share techniques and technology
- Minimum of 2 yrs experience in a similar digital creative environment
- Experience of creating digital assets for a product-led/lifestyle brand
- Exceptional conceptual and executional abilities
- A consumer-focused approach to design
- Mac based Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Experience of content management platforms to maintain website content
- Experience of email e-commerce email tools
- Some coding experience a distinct advantage but not essential
- A highly organised personality and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to deliver high quality results, at times under pressure
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.