Our client is a leading premium drinks brand, based in London and looking for a Digital Designer to join their creative studio.
The Digital Designer will be responsible for delivering effective, beautifully considered, on-brand, and strategy-aligned creative. The role will include Digital design for website and ECRM, film editing, email and social templates, animations, internal comms, organic and paid ads. You will be working closely with the in-house Brand and Digital teams on producing innovative, unique and engaging design executions across all digital channels. Your role will include working to support the existing teams maintaining website and social imagery - as well as providing content for affiliates.
Using creative thinking, you can take ideas from conception through to execution and delivery, managing feedback from internal stakeholders, senior management and respond to reactive requests with clarity and expertise. This role requires creativity, passion, dedication and a strong work ethic to ensure the delivery of best-in-field creative design. You will have a background that ideally includes an agency environment and be able to work creatively and skilfully to produce assets that inspire and drive engagement.
Design digital assets from initial concept to delivery of final designs - in close collaboration with the Head of brand and senior creative Manager. These include:
- Weekly BAU email campaigns and social posts, working collaboratively with the Senior Creative Manager, Content team and Ecommerce Manager, alongside other internal stakeholders.
- Creating dynamic animations, GIFs and short video edits using existing imagery, in order to produce assets that can be applied across all digital channels.
- Instagram post and story templates, Instagram highlights covers.
- Social media posts.
- Paid media and organic ad assets.
- Support and actively participate in new website projects, ie. creating pages/sections and managing re-designs/updates to existing pages of the website and e-commerce.
- Asset colour correction, format and other adjustments to images/film
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to ensure consistency of brand identity in all produced assets.
- Work alongside the social media manager to ensure all posting plans are visually appealing
- Demonstratable experience in UX and UI and mobile first, responsive design is needed.
- Develop and maintain a digital design style guide for other teams to reference.
- Lead on in-house digital design tasks including social media, websites, display and email, designing to the latest standards and making the most of new features and technology.
- Design and produce digital marketing communications that deliver the brand vision in every aspect of brand collateral. Ensure designs are consistent across all our online communications.
- Maintain the highest standards in digital graphic design and produce cutting edge creative content, that accurately represents the expectations of the business.
- Continuously design and execute a fresh look and feel across all digital materials that accurately reflects the brand's luxury positioning.
- Support the senior creative manager for various design tasks including, packaging, invites and POS development.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Sketch, Figma or similar
- Experience using Teams, Slack or similar
STRONG UNDERSTANDING OF
- Wordpress, Creator by ZMags, Dot Digital or similar to support Digital Team
- Unfold, Canva, Later or similar to support Digital Team
- Excellent innovative and creative design skills.
- Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity.
- Understanding of commercial and marketing principles.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of aesthetics, digital design, layout and typography, broad thinking and able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Works collaborative with other to produce innovative solutions.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, including proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Eye for typography, composition, layout, colour, high quality production with pixel-level of attention to detail.
- Fully competent in Adobe Creatives suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat, After effects.
- Extensive experience in creating luxury emails.
- Experience as a digital graphic designer in a creative department or design firm.
- Experience of creating concepts and executing a wide range of creative projects.
- Experience in management of artwork and its production from end to end.
- Experience of working in a high-profile luxury SME.
- Experience of working within the premium drinks sector would be a major plus
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.