Our client is a London based digital advertising agency, specialising in the sports and business sectors. Through organic growth and client demand, the creative design side of the business has expanded and we are looking for an experienced digital designer to join the creative team. They are working a flexi remote system.
We are looking for a midweight level digital media designer from an advertising background who can combine design and technical skills to produce high quality digital campaigns across all digital platforms. You will have a passion for creating UI digital design and able to translate briefs into effective advertising campaigns across a range of touchpoints. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the requirements and latest tools and technologies designing for web, digital display banners, digital advertising/campaigns, social media, e-mail marketing etc.
- Plan, design, animate (HTML) web display banners using a variety of platforms and tool kits
- Produce websites wireframes and UI suggestions
- Create social media graphics, HTML email templates, videos & infographics
- Manage and produce digital web projects using front end development languages (HTML/CSS)
- Asist with the management of creative accounts, liaising directly with clients when required
- Assist with the growth of Mediadrive's creative services and capabilities
- Proven background in digital advertising, from agency or brand-side
- Strong creative, organizational, and time management skills
- A self-starter who can multitask and who understands project management stages
- Responsive and collaborative with a can-do work ethic
- Good knowledge of the Adobe suite, with particular focus on Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Some knowledge of banner design tools, with particular focus on Animate CC and online tool kits
- Some knowledge of Serif's Affinity Design, Photo and Publisher preferred
- Some UI/UX skills
- HTML/CSS coding experience.
- Understanding of After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro as well as Figma or Sketch a bonus
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.