Digital Designer to join a full service PR and Comms agency in London.
You will be passionate about graphic design, emerging formats and creative technologies and have experience working in an agency or in house in a designer role.
As a key member of the team, who will be working across the agency and its clients, you will be able to build strong internal relationships across departments and be able to hit the ground running.
You will work across a varied set of briefs coming into the Creative Studio, working alongside the team of creatives, copywriters, designers and content producers. From supporting on client work, and internal projects, through to agency creds and marketing.
The briefs are exciting and varied:
* Social and digital advertising: content, banners and social ads, animated graphics, campaign video, simple video editing
* Print and artwork: Campaign key art, posters, invitations, booklets, web banners, apparel, infographics.
- Strong Graphic Designer with a range of skills.
- Able to bring your ideas to life both verbally and visually, with an engaging and collaborative style when working with other members of the team.
- Working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A lover of visual storytelling, able to push the medium to its limits, and beyond.
- A creative thinker who can translate strategic and marketing needs into beautiful brand work.
- Expert in your eye for detail and pixel perfection.
- In possession of varied design experience, showing you can adapt a design or concept across a variety of channels.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and video editing tools - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Ideally, you'll also be comfortable with After Effects and Premier. Any 3D skills would be a big bonus.
Please apply with a recent CV and Portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.