Our Client, a Global Digital Service Agency is looking for a Digital Designer to join their team based in London.
The role is focused on designing and developing their suite of creative studio products and to grow more revenue generated from these products globally. The Digital Designer is focused on designing and developing creative assets for use in client campaigns globally in social, display, rich media, and video assets by using a variety of tools/platforms and managing SLAs/stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Design and develop creative ads for use in client campaigns globally across different channels. Creating mocks and builds of creative assets with right use of messages.
- Own the creative gallery of ad formats across the full marketing funnel, engage with product and engineering teams on the UI, assist marketing and sales with client and internal facing creative assets and collateral.
- Develop, build, and promote best practices to commercial sales and external clients, and product and engineering teams by the creation of workflows, processes, training, and documentation by clearly agreeing responsibilities and SLAs.
- Manage SLAs of creative delivery and communicate with internal and external stakeholders on delivery timeframes and deadlines.
- Respond to creative briefs within SLAs to create compelling creative mocks and builds for clients globally with quick turnaround times on RFPs.
- Subject matter expert across the creative solutions portfolio, perform technical troubleshooting and provide training and support for internal and external users.
- Drive efficiency of new platforms and liaise with client and manage external creative partners to ensure creative mocks and builds are delivered to time and budget.
- Bring to life their product and engineering innovations, solutions and outputs through creative design and development.
- Must have experience in an agency or client working environments across Digital, AdTech, or MarTech.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite using Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier, XD.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS, and responsive design.
- Expert knowledge of developing creative digital assets (static, dynamic, video, and HTML5) for a range of platforms including: social, display advertising, mobile + desktop website experience.
- Experience to design and develop creative ads in an agency or client environment.
- Experience working with commercial, sales, marketing and product and engineering.
- Experience with project managing and prioritising an extensive list of mocks and builds for global teams and clients.
- Experience with programmatic ads delivery and working knowledge with platforms like FlashTalking and rich media platforms.
- Experience with prototyping tools to deliver UI mocks and wireframes.
- Nice to have worked with Demand Side Platforms like Xandr, The Trade Desk, DV360
- Nice to have worked with developing sales and marketing collateral, responding to client briefs and creating campaign-based case studies.
- Demonstrates strong project management and able to handle multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and works with people at all levels.
- Demonstrates creative thinking to solve problems with exception attention to detail.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.