Digital Designer to join an accountancy and business advisory firm.
The Digital Designer will be responsible for creating a range of print and physical materials, as well as a variety of online, video, animated and interactive content to support the business.
Within the Creative Media team, you will be responsible primarily for delivering exceptional digital design assets to meet the business's strategic and marketing goals.
You'll manage the delivery of all required creative assets. You will take an effective design role, executing the work yourself, and be confident enough to deal with Directors and Partners across the business both when taking briefs and when presenting finished work.
- Passion for great design and all things creative
- Experience working on digital and interactive design across social media, email and the web
- A keen eye for current digital design trends
- Experience in video and motion graphics production
- Experience working in a professional environment
- A confidence in owning projects & taking direction
- An excellent attention to detail
- Some strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Ceros (desirable), HTML5 (desirable), Adobe Animate (desirable), Adobe Audition (desirable)
- Comfortable using MS Office tools
- Some experience of a professional environment and corporate standards
- PC (not Mac) based design
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.