Digital Designer to join a fast-growing mobile company in London.
As a Digital Designer you'll develop your existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. You'll be responsible for helping to push the creative direction of campaigns and possess an understanding of typography, layout, animation and responsive design.
- Work with clients and campaign partners to design and build ads
- Advice clients on design and build direction based on the brief
- Balance looks and performance, with technical and publisher requirements
- Work closely with operational teams to optimise creatives for different publishers, devices and
- Create demos and supporting graphics for sales pitches
- Work on new ideas and developing new products
- Able to manage workload and meet deadlines.
- Experience in Digital Design
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and After Effects/Premier Pro
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS and JS (more advanced coding skills is an advantage)
- Attention to detail
- Strong time and work-flow management
- Understanding of responsive design for mobile
- Knowledge of animation
- Familiarity with digital ad platforms (Celtra, Doubleclick Studio, etc) is an advantage
- Experience with 3D modelling is an advantage
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.