Digital Designer to work in an integrated team. Reporting to the Senior Design Manager, this role will include responsibilities for website, emails, digital marketing, social animations and print.
- Creating visual components and working prototypes for all applications including banners for landing pages for websites
- Email banners, social media assets and microsites
- Creating animations and paid social
- Providing all signed off assets for web development team for production
- Ensuring digital assets are on brand and in-line with company style guide all social media assets for the content team for publication
- Present work to external team members when required
- Continually work to improve creative department methods
- Degree in graphic design or similar
- The "go to" person that bridges the gap between, content, social media and design team
- Portfolio must include landing pages, banner campaigns, social media and print
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Aftereffects, Adobe XD)
- Knowledge of wireframes and mockups and preparing assets for web
- Ability to think creatively and present your concepts to team members and stakeholders
- Retouching skills
- Able to create pixel-perfect production friendly assets, and ensuring they are easily accessible for the web delivery team
- Ensuring work is completed within required timescales
- Able to perform well under pressure
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.