Up to £40k
Our client is award-winning and they are currently recruiting for a Digital Desingner to join the growing team. As Digital Designer you must be a creative problem-solver, very organised and with good time management skills. . This role requires someone who is a self-starter, who can easily multitask and understand how to deliver a project from conception to completion. Excellent presentation and communication skills are essential. It is also important you are a team player, able to handle criticism and implement direction on how to improve designs.
DIGITAL DESIGNER RESPONSIBILITIES
* Supervising the Design Assistant and Design Intern(s).
* Overseeing the launch of all new content.
* Taking stills for thumbnails for video content filmed in house
* Supervising the visuals for the migration of archive content from our previous site to our current site
* Report to the Project Manager about progress and deadlines.
* Designing and delivering title cards and design elements for all our video content; including fashion films and interviews.
* Provide design and technical support for the upkeep of the SHOWstudio website, occasionally liaising with our external web developers.
* Adobe Creative Suite - particularly After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
* Experience working with a CMS.
* Understanding of the capabilities and limitations of different social media platforms.
* Knowledge of Cinema 4D.
* Understanding of typography and layout
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.