We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Designer to join a leading digital agency based in London. They are currently working remotely but will be hoping to return the office and adopt flexi remote working. You will work closely with in the creative studio alongside a small team of creatives with a focus in website design/digital campaigns, along with branding and creating sales/marketing materials for tech start-up clients.
As a central member of the team, you will be tasked with bringing creativity and passion into our projects, building strong relationships with our clients, and enjoying our vibrant company culture.
- At least 2yrs plus website/digital design experience (responsive emails/mobile/campaigns etc...)
- UI visual design experience
- An impressive portfolio of website designs and print branding work (brochures and PowerPoint presentations)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Easy-going attitude and confidence to communicate directly with clients via video calls and face to face meetings
- Strong organisational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Strong written communication
- Some UX experience
- Responsive design experience
- Good team player and keen to learn and contribute
- Helpful and keen to get involved to support the team
- Adobe Creative Suite skills/Sketch/Protyping
- Microsoft Office/Powerpoint
- Flexible working from home options
- Free Monday breakfasts
- Large roof terrace for outdoor working and socialising
- Meditation room
- Ping Pong table
- Quiz and themed social nights
- Free tea, coffee and beer on tap!!
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.