Our client is an established technology driven company based in Bershire. They have a fantastic new opportunity, they are currently looking for a quality focused Digital Designer with good skills using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. They should have a passion for UI and UX design. They are looking for people who are interested in learning new skills and the opportunity to progress within a thriving company.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To be able to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Work very closely with the software development team
- Have a real passion for User Interface Design and a major emphasis on UX / Customer experience
- Thinking creatively to produce new and exciting ideas and concepts
- Design for a range of platforms including web, tablet, mobile devices, VR & touchscreen kiosks
- Be able to understand client requirements and act upon them
- Excellent Photoshop skills and proficient knowledge of Illustrator and InDesign
- Knowledge/experience of responsive layouts
- Strong understanding of UI/UX / Customer journeys / Customer experience
- Responsive experience; adapting web based user interfaces on to tablet and mobile
- Some experience working in healthcare, pharma sectors
- Excellent communication skills coupled with creativity and a passion for new technology
- Full UK Driving licence
The work environment is relaxed with large desks, comfortable chairs, high-resolution monitors and sofas for relaxing. They have a constant supply of tea/coffee as well as weekly fruit baskets & bread to help start the day off well.
Enrolment into their health insurance scheme and a generous pension package is also offered.
There are superb transport links - trains to London take 25 mins from almost outside the door and the M4, M40 & M25 are all within very close vicinity.
Please send CV with online portfolio stating salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.