Our client is a leading high street retailer currently looking for a Midweight Digital Designer to join their digital creative team. The Digital Designer will be given the opportunity to get involved in furthering the customer experience across all of the digital channels from desktop, mobile, apps, editorial and general BAU.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- The design and delivery of; homepage/website, emails, mobile, apps and BAU over our UK and global sites
- Research and develop new templates to keep the site and emails looking current and innovative
- Work with editorial and trading teams to design features and engaging editorial content
- Produce and update digital brand guidelines
- Design campaign-led digital creative from concept stages through to delivery, across multiple platforms
- Actively seek opportunities to understand better how our customer interacts with the site and mobile, and design with a usercentred approach
- Concept and style exciting still life imagery to use across campaign, site and other digital channels
Key Experience, Skills & Abilities
- Solid experience as a mid-weight digital designer in an e-commerce /agency or fast paced environment. Ideally with fashion digital design experience.
- Expert knowledge Adobe CS suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, and Sketch
- Expert understanding of and use of typography and colour
- An interest in and understanding of user experience
- A basic understanding of html/css capabilities
- Able to work across multiple projects and balance priorities between them, producing high-quality work to tight deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Capable of effectively acting on feedback, quickly and efficiently
- A team player and communicator with a positive working attitude
- Passionate about Digital and able to show a true understanding of the fields beyond traditional website design, including mobile applications and social media
- Ambitious and keen to achieve great things and push the boundaries, both in the work that they produce and their career as a whole
Please send your latest CV and portfolio/web link with your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.