Calling experienced Digital Designers with some UI experience and an interest in gaming, data and research.
Do you want to be part of an exciting blockchain-powered marketplace for person-based data?
The digital data marketplace is made up of consumer apps, business interfaces and consumer and customer facing websites and runs digital advertising campaigns and creates collateral and sales materials.
This company is a first in the world and changes how we manage and monetize our data with more control and benefits.
The role is based in London and works closely with the Product and Marketing team.
Translate and visually execute ideas and strategies, rolling out key design elements - from the mobile app, advertising material, and website graphics to social media posts.
- Able to showcase graphic designs. This includes product promotional, advertising and marketing material, etc
- Able to produce images for advertising and social media
- Able to produce imagery and design for mobile applications
- Conceptualize and create graphic images that are optimized for social media channels and marketing needs including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and websites
- Working closely with marketing and product and organize and manage a content calendar
- Maintain our brand position & voice in every execution, adhering to global brand guidelines & ensuring consistency across all channels
- Ensure that all graphics are sized properly for each platform and is styled according to the company brand guidelines
- Hit deadlines on design and video projects so everything streamlines successfully
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch
- Background in Digital Graphic Design
- Interest in data, research, gaming
- Creative energy, confidence, self-motivation
- Eager to take on new challenges, introduce and implement new approaches and ideas, grow, test and learn
- Fast in design and very detail and technical oriented
Please apply with a link to your portfolio showcasing your best digital and UI design work.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.