Role: Digital Designer
£26,000 - £30,000 a year
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Our client is a leading specialist home interiors PR, digital and lifestyle marketing agency, is seeking an enthusiastic and creative-thinking Designer to help deliver fresh, creative content to
a range of interiors clients.
With over 30 clients in the interiors sector, are seeking an individual who will become a valued part of the team. Working closely with the creative and social teams to promote clients' USPs via engaging content.
About the role
* Producing monthly content ideas for a selection of interiors clients for use on social
* Working independently and alongside the Social Media team to create content in-line
with digital and social best practice.
* Suggesting creative ideas for clients on an ongoing basis.
* Designing/producing look books for digital and print.
* Although this role is mostly digital design the candidate will also be required to work on
other projects including branding, campaigns, brochures/look books, email newsletters,
press release design and other areas of marketing.
* Excellent digital design, graphic, layout and typographic skills with the ability to adhere to
brand style guides.
* Experience creating graphics for video and animation.
* Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
* Working experience with all aspects of design, including print and digital.
* Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
* Maintaining high standards both creatively and technically.
* Must be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite.
* B2C design experience.
* Up-to-date with new trends and industry developments.
* Passion for new software, technology, design trends & new media.
* A team player and able to work well under pressure.
* The ability to listen carefully and respond positively to feedback.
* Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
* Experience of a wide variety of digital marketing channels (email, social media, website
* Experience of working on campaigns from initial concepts to delivery.
* Experience working in a high-pressure environment delivering regular designs to
Beneficial skills - advantageous but not essential.
* Understanding and an eye for interior styling.
* Experience using After Effects to create social content.
* Experience in motion design and/or illustration.
* Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.