A Luxury Furniture specialist based in Hertfordshire, are looking for Digital Designer. The ideal person will have a passion for digital and trying out new types of technology, contributing opinions, ideas and design knowledge to every project.
You'll be a hands-on team player, managing the day to day design delivery, highly organized with a can-do attitude. Be confident with great interpersonal skills and an ability to manage your own workload.
Able to conducting market research, evaluate trends, brands and creative movements, you will be experimental and versatile in delivering new ideas. Have all the core design skills and tools, including layout, composition and attention to detail.
Your role will cover;
* Online Digital and design.
* Web Banners and moving image.
* Promotional material.
* Social media and paid advertising content.
* Design and email campaigns.
* Landing pages.
* Product Management online.
* Plus more!
* Experience using Wordpress and Magento
* Competence in Adobe Creative Suite especially
* Photoshop, Illustrator
* Great knowledge of all social media platforms.
* Understanding of design and layout principles
* Natural creative flair
* Exceptional eye for detail
* Strong communicator with good written and spoken English
* Excellent time management skills & multi-tasking abilities
* Knowledge/competency in MS Office especially Excel
* Must be a completer finisher
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.