Our client is in search of an experienced creative, with a digital focus to join their London-based agency. They are a leading creative agency for hospitality within the UK. This role is an amazing opportunity to join their design team and be able to work alongside some fantastic brands.
The successful candidate would be a conceptual thinker with a thorough approach to conceptual branding and creative craftsmanship, providing excellent design expertise in line with the briefs. Motivated to stay on top of new digital trends and industry innovation whilst finding ways to apply these within your own work. Along with prior professional branding, digital advertising, web design and animation experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Helping head the creative on all their digital output
- Conceptual thinking informing an ideas-led approach
- Maintaining an excellent eye for detail
- Create exciting design ideas and execute across a range of digital channels (website, Facebook apps, Social ads and display advertising)
- Making improvements and design amendments to their client's existing websites
- Taking creative responsibility for projects from initial brief through to finished product
- Productively to changing deadlines and priorities
- Selling work successfully both internally and with clients
The role will require you to work closely with our Marketing & Accounts, Strategists, Website Development and Digital teams, alongside their other creatives to ensure work is completed to agreed deadlines and the highest standards.
Design experience at a reputable design/creative agency with a diverse portfolio of work across both branding and digital design.
You must be proficient in;
All aspects of the Adobe Creative Suite applications; including Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch app, XD, Invision
If this is the ideal role for you then please apply with your most up to date CV and Portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.