As a Digital Designer, you'll play in integral role in our growing team as you deliver
cutting-edge websites, apps, interfaces digital campaigns (including banners, microsites
and emails). You're a mid-weight designer with a passion for executing fast online content
through to larger microsites and interactive tools. Reporting directly to the Creative
Director, you'll have strong communication skills, demonstrate a good understanding of UX
and have a great knowledge of technology trends and platforms. You will play a key role in
helping the team to build their capabilities and to help motivate others around you. You'll
ideally have some experience in animation and motion graphics, though this is not
essential. Above all, you'll have a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to stay calm under
pressure whilst delivering quality work in this fast-paced agency.
* Developing concepts from scamps to pure online design-led projects.
* Working collaboratively with creatives, UX and developers to delivery digital output
of the highest quality - and to brief.
* Demonstrating expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (this could include Flash, After
Effects, Sketch and Illustrator).
* Assisting in new business and client presentations.
* Presenting ides to the team and to the client.
* Liaising with the wider team to promote efficiency and improve digital process
STarting the 30th Jan - Possible - TEMP to PERM Role
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.