A specialist account-based Marketing Agency are you looking for Digital Designer with UX experience and strong Sketch. You will be working on B2B across sectors that include Technology, Pharmaceutical and Information Management.
As their Digital Designer, you'll play an integral role in our growing team as you deliver cutting-edge websites, apps, interfaces digital campaigns (including banners, microsites and emails).
As a Designer, you will be executing fast online content through to larger microsites and interactive tools. Reporting directly to the Creative Director, you'll have strong communication skills, demonstrate a good understanding of UX and have a great knowledge of technology trends and platforms. You will play a key role in helping the team to build their capabilities and to help motivate others around you. You'll ideally have some experience in animation and motion graphics, though this is not essential. Above all, you'll have a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to stay calm under pressure whilst delivering quality work in this fast-paced agency.
- Developing concepts from scamps to pure online design-led projects.
- Working collaboratively with creatives, UX and developers to delivery digital output of the highest quality - and to brief.
- Demonstrating expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (this could include Flash, After Effects, Sketch and Illustrator).
- Assisting in new business and client presentations.
- Presenting ides to the team and to the client.
- Liaising with the wider team to promote efficiency and improve digital process.
#digitaldesigner #ux #aftereffects #marketing #london
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.