Digital Designer to join a creative marketing agency in London.
Our client is looking for a creative and skilled digital designer to join the studio to support the design and development of integrated marketing campaigns.
You'll be someone keen to develop your existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects.
You will be responsible for helping to create web experiences for our digital campaigns and assets.
About the role
- Contributing to creative meetings and sharing ideas.
- Producing user interface designs across the board
- Organising knowledge sharing/inspiration sessions
- Ideally experience working in an agency environment as part of a design team
- Experience of leading digital projects and collaborating with developers
- Managing multiple projects
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to produce high quality work, regardless of project size
- Excellent organisational skills
- Up to date with design trends
- A keen interest in modern and cutting-edge technologies
Key technical skills-
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Comfortable working with independent software such as Sketch
and Principle (desirable)
- Basic HTML & CSS knowledge
- Visual Ideation
- Color Theory
- Layout/Conversion Optimization
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.