Our client is an independent, specialist creative and digital agency specialising in the healthcare and pharma industries. They are currently looking for a quality focused Digital Designer with good skills using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. You should have a passion for GUI and UX design, be innovative and user focused. They are located in the Berkshire area and there are superb transport links - trains to London take 25 mins from almost outside the door and the M4, M40 & M25 are all within very close vicinity.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To be able to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Design for a range of platforms including web, tablet, mobile devices, VR & touchscreen kiosks
- Work very closely with the software development team
- Have a real passion for attractive UI and a major emphasis on UX / Customer experience
- Thinking creatively to produce new and exciting ideas and concepts
- Be able to understand client requirements and act upon them
- Help to continue the growth of a thriving technology company
- Excellent Photoshop skills and proficient knowledge of Illustrator and inDesign.
- Knowledge/experience of responsive layouts
- Excellent understanding of UX / Customer journeys / Customer experience
- Any experience of adapting web based user interfaces on to tablet and mobile would be
- Excellent communication skills coupled with creativity and a passion for new technology
- Worked within the healthcare/pharma sector
- Full UK Driving licence
Please send CV and portfolio or web link stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.