My client is looking for a digital designer to join their expanding team.
You will need to have a creative eye, and able to design digital assets in Photoshop, but also comfortable with building emails.
Purpose of the role-
You will be working on all digital assets, for the website and marketing channels for the brand.
The ideal candidate will combine creativity and technical skills to produce engaging graphics, that captivate audiences across multiple channels.
- Own the design and build of high quality digital assets and animations for both the website and marketing channels (inc. email, paid social, affiliates, display)
- Build emails in html within the ESP platform
- Working closely with the brand marketing team
- Working closely with the CRM, trading and performance marketing functions, to take design briefs, and then deliver the assets based on requirements
- Improvements to any existing digital graphics
Key skills and experience-
- Experience in a digital design role
- Adobe Creative Suite / Photoshop design expert
- HTML and CSS coding skills
- Comfortable building emails (experience working with ESPs such as Responsys, Adobe Campaign or similar)
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in presenting to and working with senior team members
- Experience running usability and UX testing sessions highly beneficial
- Digital, Luxury, Beauty or Fashion interest and experience is highly advantageous
- A passion for delivering an outstanding and engaging Digital consumer experiences
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.