I'm looking for a Digital Designer to join an award winning healthcare agency in London
Working with creative and technology teams, you will have a key role in creating work for a wide range of digital projects.
- In-depth digital design capabilities
- You will work closely with the creative teams and be a conduit for turning your ideas in to sound digital solutions.
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience of collaborating with UX and UI
- Attention to detail
- Awareness of industry trends and best practices
- Mentoring skills
- A desire to learn and share, driving up levels of digital creativity across the agency
- Adobe CC
- After Effects advantageous but not essential
- HTML Coding advantageous but not essential
- UX and UI
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.