Overview of the role
This is an incredible opportunity to join a successful, independent, award winning strategic communications consultancies as a Digital Designer.
The principal role of the Digital Designer will be to deliver market-leading digital communications for a blue-chip client base. The role will require you to lead the design development of compelling creative ideas and engage in the development of digital creative work.
The role is well suited to a highly motived and ambitious individual with a curious and innovative mind, who is excited by the opportunity of playing a central role in helping build a premium digital business. You will have expert technical knowledge, having designed and produced responsive websites, mobile sites and mobile apps.
The successful candidate must have experience of corporate communications and understand the importance of messaging and corporate story-telling as well as having a sharp eye for detail and a desire for pixel perfection. Sophisticated, premium design approach is essential.
Your key responsibilities include:
- To liaise with clients, attending creative meetings throughout projects
- To develop and maintain formal and informal relationships with clients
- To work closely with the Creative Director and Account Directors to understand the creative
- strategy, commercial imperatives and context for your work
- To push and challenge the creative brief in order to produce outstanding digital solutions
- To ensure that all internal review and approval process are adhered to before presenting work
- to clients
- To demonstrate a commercial imperative and understanding of schedules/ budgets
- Where necessary, prepare test specifications, for both internal and user testing
- To brief and liaise with third parties to ensure most cost-effective and high-quality services are
- When required, prepare for, and attend, new business presentations and pitches
Your experience & skills:
- Ideally a minimum of 4 yrs experience in digital communications and digital design
- Excellent knowledge and experience of digital channels, including microsites, email marketing
- and social media
- Be fully conversant with Photoshop, Illustrator, flash and 'front end' development software
- Have skills in moving image programmes such as After Effects and Flash
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.