Our client is a leading high street fashion retailer looking for a Digital Designer to join their team.
An exciting Digital Designer role has arisen within the digital team. The Digital Designer will be given the opportunity to get involved in furthering the customer experience across all of the digital channels from desktop, mobile, apps, editorial and general BAU.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design and deliver Homepage/Site, Emails, Mobile, Apps and BAU over our UK and global sites
- Research and develop new templates to keep the site and emails looking current
- Work with editorial and trading teams to design features and engaging content
- Produce and update digital brand guidelines
- Design campaign-led digital creative from concept stages through to delivery, across multiple platforms
- Actively seek opportunities to understand better how our customer interacts with the site and mobile
Key Experience, Skills & Abilities
- Solid experience as a digital designer in e-commerce/agency or fast paced environment
- Ideally have fashion/retail digital design experience
- Expert knowledge Adobe CS Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Expert understanding of and use of typography and colour
- An interest in and understanding of user experience
- Some understanding of html/css capabilities
- Able to work across multiple projects and balance priorities between them, producing high-quality work to tight deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Capable of effectively acting on feedback, quickly and efficiently
- A team player with a positive working attitude
- Ambitious and keen to achieve great things and push the boundaries, both in the work that they produce and their career as a whole
Please send your CV and online portfolio or PDF stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.