Our client works within the fashion sector and currently looking to recruit a Digital Designer. They are really keen to find someone who can demonstrate a strong style/eye/handwriting in their portfolio, with examples of emails/banners. The role is perfect for someone looking to make a side step and move into Fashion. The great thing about this role is that if the idea/concept is yours, you get to design and shoot it. It's a very hands on role with exciting projects like model and blogger shoots. You are encouraged to write your own stories on their blog too, and emails are shared across the team.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
An exciting Digital Designer role has arisen within their Digital department. The Digital Designer will be given the opportunity to get involved in furthering the customer experience across all of the digital channels from desktop, mobile, apps and editorial.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design and deliver Homepage/Site, Emails, Mobile, Apps and BAU over their UK and global sites
- Research and develop new templates to keep the site and emails looking current
- Work with editorial and trading teams to design features and engaging content
- Produce and update digital brand guidelines
- Design campaign-led digital creative from concept stages through to delivery, across multiple platforms
- Actively seek opportunities to understand better how our customer interacts with the site and mobile
Key Experience, Skills & Abilities
- Solid experience as a mid-weight digital designer in e-commerce/agency or fast paced environment. Ideally with fashion digital design experience.
- Expert knowledge Adobe CS suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Expert understanding of and use of typography and colour
- An interest in and understanding of user experience
- Some understanding of html/css capabilities
- Able to work across multiple projects and balance priorities between them, producing high-quality work to tight deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Capable of effectively acting on feedback, quickly and efficiently
- A team player with a positive working attitude
- Ambitious and keen to achieve great things and push the boundaries, both in the work that they produce and their career as a whole
Please send CV with portfolio stating your salary expectations.