Our agency client are leaders in the online learning sector working with global clients. They have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Designer to join their team. You will be working within the Design department to produce high quality digital designs, animations and layouts to fulfil customer solutions on a broad range of digital and online learning projects. They are fully remote but looking to return to their offices in the hear future which are located in the Nottingham/Derby/midlands area.
- Working in the design team in collaboration with other departments to deliver digital learning projects, animations, infographics etc.
- Delivery of high-quality visuals using a broad range of techniques including image manipulation, illustration, animation and typography.
- In many instances, you are likely to be involved in the entire project lifecycle, from concept to delivery.
- Liaising with clients to understand their requirements and conceptualise solutions.
- A minimum of 2-3 years' work experience in a digital design agency, e-learning, or software industry
- Experience working with corporate clients
- A keen interest and passion for modern digital technology
- Creative design flair and good experience in UI and UX design
- Good understanding and application of brand/style guidelines and design principles
- Proficiency using the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of After Effects, XD and Premier Pro
- Experience producing high quality wireframes, mock-ups, low/high fidelity designs & prototypes
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Attention to detail and a focus on quality
- Excellent communication skills both internal and external
- Experience in motion graphics & video production
- Evidence of supporting the creation of commercial proposals
- Previous experience in learning and development
- Experience with Articulate Storyline 360 or other learning authoring tools a plus
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.