DIGITAL CREATIVE / DEVELOPER (Web, Emails, Banners)
Keywords: (Creative, Design, HTML5, WordPress, Responsive)
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Location: London (Central)
An experienced Digital Creative Developer is required by a leading international agency to join their London studio working on a wide range of digital projects.
Solid experience in web design and front-end development is required for this role along with being proficient in the WordPress CMS platform.
Delivering content, services and products nationally and internationally, this studio takes the essence of the creative idea across multiple channels, formats and platforms.
Work will include:
- Responsive HTML email designs and builds, and amends to existing campaigns
- Online banner campaigns for a range of clients across different sectors (design/storyboarding)
- New website design and build
- Wordpress CMS development on new and existing projects
- Updating and maintaining existing client websites
- Maintaining and administrating hosting and domain registrations accounts
- Assist with preparation of other collateral e.g. pitch materials + presenters
- Consultation with the creative and production teams on upcoming work
- Have proven work experience in a similar role i.e. creative design & front end development
- Ideally be from an agency background but not essential
- Have proficiency in front end design and development, HTML5 banner builds, responsive email design and builds
- Proficient understanding of CSS3
- Complete familiarity with the Wordpress CMS platform
- Show a quick understanding of the style and objectives of each project
- Be comfortable working independently but also in collaboration with the creative and production teams
- Have excellent time-management skills, and a proactive approach
- Have good working knowledge of Photoshop, plus ideally InDesign / Animate / Premiere / After Effects (but not essential).
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.