Digital Creative Manager to join a paid media and eCommerce consultancy agency in London.
Our client works with ambitious brands and retailers to help them achieve their eCommerce goals and solve their challenges.
- You will create and build out a creative offering across the paid media side of the business.
- 35% of the role will be added value to existing clients; improving their existing content.
- 35% of the role will be up-selling existing clients
- 30% of the role will be owning the overall agency standpoint on creative
- You will lead on knowledge sharing across all clients, and feed back on assets
- You will make small adjustments to existing client creative.
- Experience of creating branded marketing creative, designed for campaigns
- Good understanding of paid social principles
- Experience of working with creative tools, such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in analysing social media creative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Video editing experience
- Graphic design experience
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.