Our client is a leading international experiential events production consultancy. An agency and communications studio at the intersection of fashion, art, technology and culture. They work with high profile fashion brands like; Prada, Valentino, Burberry and have worked with artists and personalities eg. Damien Hirst, Jeff Koons, Naomi Campbell. They have a new and exciting position within their creative studio for a Digital Content Manager.
The Digital Content Manager works on high-profile client projects across arts, fashion, technology and culture. The Content Manager will be responsible for developing the editorial content strategy of key projects (mainly across website and social channels) and looking after the content management and publishing operations in support of client event programmes, product launches and marketing initiatives. This is a role focused on top-quality content production and publishing, with strong experience in content management tools and processes as well as creative experience or thorough knowledge in design and production.
- Own day-to-day content management operations and tasks in support of client events, product launches and other initiatives, and regular page maintenance
- Implementing effective processes across the team, client teams and partners, that will ensure smooth and timely delivery of assets to channels
- Managing the editorial content strategy for social and website - working with strategist/agency partners
- Managing Managing the development of brand assets such as short films - working with strategist/CD/producer
- Developing content guidelines (eg. tone of voice, photography guidelines, video guidelines etc)
- Collaborate cross-functionally and proactively with internal and external teams
- Publishing editorial content and events
- Devising and managing evolving content schedules, mainly across website and social media.
- Actively balancing the work of multiple projects, assignments, and launches in a fast-paced, ever-evolving work environment
- A minimum of 4-6 years experience working on content management with an in-depth understanding of the whole content process across creative through to publication and analysis
- The ideal candidate will have varied content management experience covering written editorial, photography, social video and short/mid-form video across branded, fashion, arts and documentary production
- Knowledge of CMS and HTML
- You are excellent with excel. Able to write and manage multiple and changing schedules and have a good understanding of the post- production process.
- You have excellent communications skills, an understanding of how to deal with ambiguity, and a willingness to be vocal and involved
- You will understand the risk and challenges of projects and be able to respond to and proactively manage solutions with the team
- You have a record of troubleshooting and diagnosing CMS issues, and communicating those issues to both technical and non-technical personnel
- You have a high degree of ownership and accountability
- You have the ability to work well under pressure and flexibility in coping with rapidly changing circumstances, and out of hours content push lives
- You are highly detail-oriented and organised
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.