We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Digital Art Director to join a leading online content platform specialising in the fashion sector. You will work with a team of dedicated and passionate individuals and be pivotal to the creation and execution of their diverse and pioneering content.
The Digital Art Director is central in the creation and visual development of the website and brand style including print. You will work closely with the founder and be responsible for all creative content across their website to include; fashion films/videos, brand design campaigns for both off and online.
- Art Direction across still imagery/photography, graphic design tasks and 3D animation
- Collaborate closely with the film team, to art direct/storyboard the look and of film/video projects - especially within the 3D design field
- Working with all departments to ensure that all content is to its highest visual output
- Briefing, managing and nurturing junior designers and design interns
- Working with their content Management System (CMS) to aid in the publishing process of a variety of content
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Strong digital experience, art direction for films/video/photgraphy and digital design
- Have an interest in fashion, art and music
- Forward thinking in image making - being up-to-date with what digital design means today, in both the fashion industry and other fields
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Able to communicate ideas and sometimes complex concepts to a variety of people with varying technical understanding
- The foresight to identify potential problems or sticking points, and enacting strategies of how to avoid them
- Experience dealing with high profile clients.
- Forward-thinking and able to navigate through difficult technical challenges
- A high level understanding of all Adobe Cloud software including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro,
- A good understanding of 3D software - ideally Cinema 4D
NICE TO HAVES...
- Shooting and editing film/video
- Good to High Knowledge and Skillset of Digital Post for Film
- Sound Producing and Editing
- Motion Design
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.