We have a great opportunity for a senior digital account manager to join an award winning retail creative agency based in London.They have helped some of the world's biggest brands to engage with their shoppers through memorable online and instore activations. You would primarily be working remotely with 1-2 days per week in the office.
This is an exciting new role within our company expansion. We are seeking an established Digital Account Manager/Director with B2B account management experience and a proven track record of success. Someone with the passion for providing small to large businesses with the best digital solutions. You will be responsible for delivering well considered digital products for our globally recognised brands. From web and app creation to digital in store retail experiences.
- You have the ability to establish trustworthy relationships with your clients and with your colleagues, both peers and senior management.
- You are strategically and commercially savvy with a natural sense of curiosity for your clients' business, for our industry and our areas of expertise.
- You are a natural born leader and communicator, who is always solution-focused and strives for excellence.
- You have the ability to zoom into the details and to zoom out to grasp the wider context.
- You are sensitive to the political environment that you and your clients operate within.
- You are resourceful, you look complexity in the eye and you roll-up your sleeves to make things happen.
- Your priority is to generate value for your clients alongside making our agency profitable and an invaluable partner to work with.
- Develop and manage strong/positive relationships through hands-on account management which will include regular meetings and email communication.
- Communicate the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Resolve conflicts and guarantee compliance on client deliverables and budgets.
- Handle project briefings properly, ensuring necessary creative details and/or project assignment details are provided.
- Gather, monitor and analyze performance data and support ongoing strategy on a monthly basis by client.
- Project management duties across multiple projects; develop timelines and set deadlines for clients and the internal team.
- Ensure account plans for each client are updated with all current and relevant information concerning the client and the projects.
- Actively seek opportunities to educate clients on services oered to increase the revenue generated in conjunction with cross-selling on existing projects.
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities from clients.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and projects are profitable.
- Financial control through accurate forecasting against revenue and profitability targets.
- Work with clients to help them understand how to solve real business issues.
- Responsible for client retention by maintaining mid to senior level relationships
- To build healthy relationships with Clients to grow more organic revenue
- Strategic and business acumen, including the ability to spot value-generating opportunities and lead the quarterly account planning.
- Appreciation of the delivery process, supporting the delivery team in moving things forward, in line with the plan and budget.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate leadership with the team, with partners and, above all, with clients.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- At least 5yrs, extensive client servicing experience at a leading agency, inhouse brand or similar organisation.
- Experience managing portfolios in excess of £500k in revenue per year
- Successful track record of building exceptional client relationships and delivering value to clients and the agency.
- Proven understanding of the key disciplines required to deliver digital brand experiences in line with the agency's core oerings.
- Experience of working closely with project managers, production, technical and strategy teams.
- Experience in preparing and delivering excellent presentations and proposals.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM, modern development standards/technologies and agile workflow is beneficial
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to learn quickly and think analytically
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational skills Past experience growing business within an agency or similar organisation
- Excellent ability to multitask and prioritize in a busy, fast-growth environment.
- Exhibit extraordinary discretion, flexibility and willingness to work closely with our senior management team
- Working for world renowned brands
- Flexi remote working
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Performance based bonus scheme
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.