Our client is an integrated independent agency, specialising in strategy and research, branding, marketing, digital, experiential and on-site graphics.
They are looking for an exceptionally talented Digital Account Director with more than 4yrs of agency experience working with cutting-edge websites, social and interactive applications for large-scale touchscreen, desktop, tablet and mobile.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage the overall agency/client relationship for digital projects (or aspects of projects that are digitally focused) providing strategic input while guiding teams towards the achievement of client and team objectives
- Create effective digital strategies and work collaboratively with the digital and creative teams to develop and execute digital strategies
- Manage program execution and financial performance while ensuring that overall strategy is sound and on point
- Build teams, think strategically and develop successful client-agency relationships
- Establish rapport and maintain long-term relationships with client representatives and executives
- Ensure tactical alignment with stated goals, objectives and strategy
- Prioritise and set expectations on key deliverables
- Utilize sound project management processes and tools to instill project management discipline and work collaboratively with other team members
- Effectively manage multiple projects to deliver on cost, quality, and timing targets
- Being heavily involved in briefing from client needs to the internal team, via the Digital Project Manager
- Execute monthly invoicing and project financing
- Capable of supplier management
- Production of contact reports, status reports and purchase orders
Skills, qualifications and attitudes required
- Digital marketing best practices that result in customer acquisition, retention and growth
- Supporting the Directors and team members on website technical structure, design and aesthetics, content gathering, navigation, UX, branding, performance and functionality efforts to positively impact business efforts
- Ability to specify changes to the Digital Project Manager in a clear and goal driven manner
- Experience-based understanding of the complexities and processes involved in website and app creation
- Ability to question client requirements in order to determine the true issues that need to be resolved
- An in depth understanding of search engines, search engine optimization and factors that influence high rankings in Google
- Experience with web analytics tools
- Experience using a CMS and an understanding of the impact they have on SEO preferably Umbraco or Wordpress
- Knowledge of Google Adwords and social media advertising at a top level
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction
- Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities
- Knowledge of emerging technology and visualization techniques - AR, VR, AI etc.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong independent decision-making, organisational, planning and problem solving
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.